Monday, April 26, 2010

Ten! Ten! Ten!

"I invite you to attend the party of your own life. Put on your best face. Eat clean until you gleam and shine. Be there! Dance like no one is watching & do it every day."

"Don't let one more day go by burdened by excess weight or poor health. Make this your first day to being the best you ever."

(Quotes from The Eat Clean diet workout)

I've lost TEN LBS in April. In 3 weeks. The success is definately motivating me to work harder.

Mr B has his 10 year High School reunion this August. My goal is to lose 20-30 more lbs before then. I want to be able to wear a pretty dress and feel comfortable in it. I also want to buy a new pair of pretty high heels to wear, but that has less to do with the weight loss and more to do with being a girly girl. :)


What motivates you? A new outfit? Health? Your child(ren)?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats B!! You are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Good thing you have plenty of time before the reunion. My appetite always lessens in the summer anyway so that makes it easier, but my motivation is to remain the same girl that my hubby married.

    ReplyDelete