Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a little kink in my plan.

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?....  Good? ok.

I lost 2 lbs last week!

Now, the bad news.

I pulled a tendon in my knee. It's not a bad injury, it will just take some time to heal. So, no working out for a week. Maybe by Friday or Saturday?

The good: Lost weight. Ate healthy except for 1 meal last week and a piece of chocolate. It's starting to become a routine that I don't really have to think about.

The bad: Injured knee. :(

The goals: Walk at least once this week. Drink more water. Maybe do 30 day shred one day.


To join in, go here.

5 comments:

  1. be careful! congrats on the two pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny comic there. Congrats on the 2lbs, and I hope you knee gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great and awful! =/ I've been working on my weight too and this last weekend I didn't do so well on the exercise. BUT it's all about getting back on the horse and not about the mishaps. Take your time to heel first- you don't want to make your injury worse and not be able to exercise for longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete