Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday - That's my fun day!


Getting to know you Sunday

1. What color do you wear the most? Black. I'm boring. Usually black yoga pants or capris and a colored top. (blue, pink, red or green usually)



2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? I need to know more about the vacation! If the vacation is worth more than 10k, then that would be my pick for sure. If not, I would take the money and spend most on a vacation and the rest on something practical.


3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? Hmm. It REALLY bothers me to go to bed at night with a messy house, especially dishes in the sink. I have to clean up before bed so I can wake up to a clean house.


4. I really need to start..........? Saving more money. Oh, & the Couch to 5k training I read about.


5. What was the first blog you ever read? The first one I followed was HeirtoBlair


6. Do you collect anything? You would think I collect baby clothes the way I buy them sometimes :)


7. Do you text/twitter while driving? No! Oprah has put the fear of God in me about this. Never.
 
Have a great Sunday!
Sunday - that's my fun day! My I don't have to run day!!
 
To join in, go here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Found you on MannLand5, I really like what you wrote on you About me on the side of your blog. It's great to overdress!
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you quoted the Bangles. LOVE

    ReplyDelete