Monday, November 9, 2009

Today I choose to be Thankful.

Today I can be discouranged by the things I do not have & have not accomplished, OR I can be thankful for the blessings I do have.

I am thankful for...

*I am thankful for a soft place to lay my head at night.
*I am thankful for the loving man who lays next to me.
*I am thankful for a healthy, happy, thriving baby.
*I am thankful for having an abundance of food in my pantry.
*I am thankful for my family.
*I am thankful for my friends.
*I am thankful for sunshine. & rain.
*I am thankful for my car. Eventhough it needs some work done. & Eventhough it will be expensive.
*I am thankful for pink daisies.
*I am thankful for unanswered prayers.
*I am thankful for hot chocolate on cold days.
*I am thankful for my furbabies.



... And the picture that inspired this post & put my life into perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment