Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One.

Blog #1.

Since Sweet cheeks is the love of my life & the inspiration for my blog, This one is dedicated to him. My son.


Dear Sweet Cheeks,
My sweet baby boy! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and good fortune. I also wish you a handful of humbling experiences... Experiences that will bring you to your knees and make you a stonger person. I hope you always know how much daddy and I love you, how long we prayed for you and how complete you make our lives.

Help someone if you are able. Remember the compliments you recieve and forget the negative remarks. Pray. Save your extra money and invest wisely. Keep your word. Be honest and straight forward. Don't accept 2nd best - from yourself or from others. Don't take the easy road simply because it's faster. Live a life of integrity and courage. Stand up for the wronged. Never compromise your morals. Remember that nothing comes free. Do the things that frighten you. Own your actions and apologize when you hurt someone. Explore as much of the world as you can. Experience everything.

I will always be here for you. I will always hope for you, dream for you, fight for you... love you.

Always,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. Someday he will really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete