Thursday, February 24, 2011

Amazon MOM: Rave!

I have two small children, so it's no secret that I go through A LOT of diapers. I order a box of diapers {Huggies} per child, every 2-3 weeks.

We buy 3-4 boxes of diapers a month. That's a lot of diapers, y'all.

Recently I discovered Amazon Mom. It's a service provided by Amazon.com to give moms a little price break when it comes to frequently used baby items. It's FREE to sign up and offers FREE 2 day shipping on most items. I say "most" because it doesn't cover everything, but it does include a lot of items.

If you sign up for Amazon Mom {save 15%} & also choose the "Subscribe and save" option {save 15%- Just remember to "unsubscribe" when you receive your items} you will save 30%!!

To make this deal even sweeter, you can stack a 20% off diapers on Amazon coupon with the 30% off. You can find these coupons in most parenting magazines. Some of my favorites to browse through: Parenting, Parents, Baby Talk, American Baby.

I often find these magazines FREE at the Doctors office, in waiting rooms, or at the local children's consignment shop.

These savings add up to be about $20/per box diapers... Or $60-$80 a month!! That's a A LOT of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment