Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello, "Not me!" Monday.



I definately did not eat pie for breakfast the past 3 mornings... and then wonder why I have not lost any more weight. That would be counter-productive. (and delicious)

I did not schedule my night last night around the new episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" just to see if Khloe really was pregnant. & Then I did not have tears in my eyes when I figured out she had an early miscarriage. I am not that obsessed with celebrities. (It really was sad... sorry for the spoiler)

I did not skip on doing chores around the house this morning to facebook chat with a couple of my long-lost (and very missed) friends. I would never be so careless with household duties. (It was nice to catch up. Great, actually. Went perfectly with my 5,647,564 calorie pie)

No comments:

Post a Comment